Sale of new construction developments on the Costa del Sol
Alanda Properties focuses in upscale off-plan developments, luxury resale properties and rentals.It is comprised by a team of seasoned agents who have a collective experience spanning several decades on the local Costa del Sol market. It offers a wide array of upmarket developments catering to a discerning and sophisticated international client base from all over the world. Alanda manages to successfully blend the use of modern tech tools with the traditional core values of an honest and reliable agent.
Alanda’s realtor services cover the greater Marbella area, Benahavís, Estepona, Sotogrande, and Madrid. Our main office is in Marbella.
If what you want is a home to move into immediately (turnkey), then we show you exclusive properties that will convince you.
DO YOU WANT TO INVEST IN THE REAL ESTATE SECTOR?
5 reasons to invest in real estate in Spain
- Store of value. In times of political instability, which lead to stock markets in upheaval, gold and real estate have traditionally been a safe haven where affluent ploughed their money capping off the storm.
- Security. Real estate is a tangible asset which you can touch and see, unlike cryptocurrencies and other intangible assets where thefts are rife.
- Capital appreciation. Real estate increased by one digit over the last four years in Spain, in some areas even by two digits. Some experts even talk of a new property boom underway. On the long run real estate always trumps any other asset class, including stocks.
- Soaring rental yields. Rental yields in Spain have soared by two digits over the span of three years. Spain is the world’s second tourist destination creating a huge demand for holiday accommodation.
- New laws passed in Andalusia allow ultra-low inheritance and gift tax. April 2019 saw the approval of a new spate of laws in the region of Andalusia which, for the first time in 40 years, allow owners to pass on their properties to their beneficiaries without having to pay hardly any tax, or no tax at all in most cases.
Contact with Alanda Properties
Discover the news of the sector
By MLDirector of Alanda Properties Spain has registered 11 months of consecutive real estate appreciation, with each month surpassing in strength the previous one, showing no signs of abating. As published in previous articles, after the Covid pandemic officially ‘ended’, property rebounded, buyers threw themselves en masse to buy property in Spain. Spanish savers collectively […]
By MLDirector of Alanda Properties Introduction Sotogrande, to many of us this word evokes images of unspoiled sandy white beaches, unending forested areas, superb views at dusk against a dashing blue sea, free roaming horses on green fields, and luxury secluded villas. To be honest, every time I’m there, it strongly echoes the Marbella of […]