Buy a house in Spain & get a Golden Visa
02 December 2019
To attain a Golden Visa residency permit is as easy as buying a house in Spain.
A Golden Visa allows non-EU applicants to work, live and study in Spain (Europe). Spain’s Golden Visa programme allows affluent non-EU applicants, and their dependants, unfettered access across Europe´s Schengen Area. Travel unmolested through all of Europe!
The property you buy must be on or over €500,000. Thousands of non-EU nationals have already applied and benefitted from this visa programme since 2013. At Alanda Properties we can assist you throughout the whole procedure, from start to finish. We will handhold all you the way, working alongside experienced Spanish-qualified solicitors.
We have 100% success rate with Spain’s Golden Visa permit. Talk to us.
Golden Visa Advantages
- Fast-tracked. This law is specifically devised to attract affluent non-EU investors and helps to cut through the admin red tape greatly streamlining the visa procedure.
- Travel Europe visa-free. You can travel without a visa for 90 days out of every 180 days within the Schengen Area, but you will still need a visa to enter EU countries outside the Schengen Area (for example the United Kingdom).
- Clear rules. Initially 2 year (Residency Visa), then 5 years (Residency Permit).
- No need to become resident in Spain. You only have to visit Spain once to get or renew the Residency Permit. There is no minimum stay requirement, and you don’t have to become a fiscal resident or actually live in Spain.
- Family included. You may get additional permits for your spouse and children under 18 years (or disabled children over 18). Same-sex partners inclusive. Dependent parents of applicant are now also included (extended family).
- You may work in Spain.
- Spanish nationality (optional). This is a 2-year Residency Permit, not the right to permanent residency or a Spanish passport. However, it can lead to long-term Spanish residency after 5 years of continuous residence, and citizenship after 10 years.
- Underaged children may study in Europe. Underaged offspring can live and study in Europe, in company of your partner, whilst you work and earn money abroad.
- Return on investment. Take advantage of Spain´s burgeoning real estate recovery.
Interested? Come and speak to Alanda Properties’ friendly staff who will be pleased to guide you through Spain’s Golden Visa programme.
2.019 © Raymundo Larraín Nesbitt. All Rights Reserved.
Article copyrighted © 2.013, 2.017, 2.018 and 2.019. Plagiarism will be criminally prosecuted.